Monday, September 15, 2008

we have finally come up for air after what seemed like days and weeks of rain. i know we didn't receive even a fourth of the worst of it, and believe me, i am grateful. but still. people who say they'll take the rain must be truly crazy. give me a sunbeam every day of the week.



we made do with the rainy days, even if it meant letting the dogs wrestle in the middle of the living room, muddy paw prints everywhere and a leaky, smelly basement. event if it meant a daily commute complete with rivers and waterfalls.


sunday the clouds parted just enough so that we could take olly on a walk. we were quite pleased to find he has no need for remedial sitting lessons.

and my dream of owning a giant, finger-painted portrait of my dog have come true. ak thinks the $200 price tag is a bit steep, but i say there is no limit to the amount of money i'm willing to spend in order to prove my devotion.

No comments: